Accomplished and passionate about bringing a unique, vibrant and aesthetic perspective to interior design. Domestic and international experience for hospitality/high-end residential, commercial, and healthcare markets.
- Possesses a strong and comprehensive knowledge of the design process, including sustainability, design space planning, FF&E selections and specifications, hardwired lighting selection, schematic design, DD, CD, budgets, Spec Source, Biophilia, Environmental Psychology, and Universal/ADA design.
- Provides structured and effective leadership to maintain a positive team/client environment while serving as a primary point of interface with clients.
- Creative and self directed professional with a proven track record of managing successful projects from initial concept through completion.
Interior Design, Healthcare, Commercial, Hospitality/High-End Residential, Design Space Planning, FF&E selection and specification, Lighting Construction documents, Design development, Renovations, Project Management, Vendor Management, Estimating, Budgets, Spec Source, Catalogues, Presentations, Conceptual and Schematic Designs, Elevations, ADA, Construction Document Review, Cross-Functional Collaboration, Consultant, Sustainability.
Revit, 3DsMax, InDesign, Adobe Suite, Spec Source, MS Office Suite, hand sketching, Proficient use of both MAC and PC Windows
- MA, Interior Design, The Savannah College Art and Design, Atlanta, GA, GPA 4.0
Exploring how interior design can assist in the development of elective workspaces for patients in hospital environments.
- MBA, Marketing, University of Tehran, Iran
A Comparative Study of Effective Elements in Interior Design on User Satisfaction (Staffs and Patients) in Healthcare areas.
- BFA, Arts and Crafts, Sooreh University, Tehran, Iran